Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is how I do it.
Make and share this Freakin' Good Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 small avocados
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and mash the avocados.
- Mix in all ingredients.
- Try not to think too hard. Just do what feels good.
- Eat it all yourself before your family gets to it.
Yum! I use this exact recipe, but add some finely chopped red onion to it as well. Everyone always wants the recipe and the best part is that it's so darn easy. Thanks for posting!
Did a half recipe as I often do when looking for a new appetizer - loved the combination. Have the recipe set aside - will be serving this at my next gathering - it's that good! Too vary I may do as some of your previous reviewers and add a little chopped red onion or perhaps some green chilis. Love when easy tastes this good. Thank you MandyLovesPandys.
We make this but we also add finely chopped onion and fresh jalepeno pepper to give it just a little zip. Very Good.