Recipe by elastigirl
Four steps! Jeez, how easy is that? Throw in some garbanzo beans or sliced chicken breast for a complete meal.
- 12 ounces rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, chopped (stalks removed)
- 3⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rotini according to package instructions.
- Throw the broccoli in with the pasta during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse well under cold water until the pasta is cool.
- Add black olives, green onions, tomato, cucumber, Italian dressing, and parmesan cheese, and stir until well combined.
- Chill at least 1 hour. Serve.