Recipe by vintagenovelty
All it took was exam stress to create this. Tastes like starbucks, but much cheaper! To be honest, all the ingredient sizes are approximate...
Top Review by megs_
WOW oh WOW is this good! I am addicted to Starbucks iced coffees - but they sure add up quickly! I decided to try this and am honestly blown away. It's the closest replacement I found. I also love that you don't have to get out a blender! I took Mikekey's advice and added 2 ice cubes. THIS is a keeper! Thank you so (so!) much for sharing this one.
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 teaspoons hot cocoa mix (add more if you wish)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons caramel sauce (recipe #243893) or 2 teaspoons dulce de leche (Good Eats Dulce De Leche)
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk (cold)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine the coffee granules and hot cocoa mix in a mug.
- Add the hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in the Dulce De Leche or Caramel Sauce. Make sure it fully dissolves into the coffee!
- Top with skim milk, stir once again, and drink.
- You can chill it I guess, but I never do, it just goes straight down.
- For aesthetics sake I guess you can strain out any undissolved bits, but I'm way too lazy :P.