All it took was exam stress to create this. Tastes like starbucks, but much cheaper! To be honest, all the ingredient sizes are approximate...
- combine the coffee granules and hot cocoa mix in a mug.
- Add the hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in the Dulce De Leche or Caramel Sauce. Make sure it fully dissolves into the coffee!
- Top with skim milk, stir once again, and drink.
- You can chill it I guess, but I never do, it just goes straight down.
- For aesthetics sake I guess you can strain out any undissolved bits, but I'm way too lazy :P.