- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer 1 - Mix the flour, margarine and 2/3 cups nuts.
- Press into a 9x13 inch pan and bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes - let cool.
- Layer 2 - Cream together the cream cheese, 2/3rds of the cool whip and powdered sugar.
- Spread on top of crust.
- Layer 3 - Mix the pudding mix and milk together.
- Layer on top of cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle the nuts on top.