Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great family favorite.
Make and share this Frank's Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon basil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 18 meatballs
- 6 ounces spaghetti noodles
- Cook noodles as per package instructions.
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add basil and mushrooms and saute a little longer.
- Add tomato sauce and paste.
- Add spices over top of sauce.
- Simmer about 30 minutes until taste are well blended.
What is not to like.We had this with homemade tea biscuits and a glass of red wine.