1/2 Photos of Four Cheese and Pesto Italian Baked Spaghetti
Bay Laurel's Note:
This recipe is from "The Deen Family Cookbook." If you like Paula Deen and cheese, you're gonna love this recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
baked d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 400ºF.
- 2Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Cook spaghetti for 2 minutes less than the package directions specify,.
- 4Drain spaghetti well and transfer into a bowl.
- 5Stir in ricotta,pesto,1 cup mozzarella, ½ cup of the parmesan, and the goat cheese.
- 6Toss the mixture well and transfer it into the baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle the remaining 1½ cup mozarella and ½ cup parmesan over the pasta.
- 8Bake until the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- 9turn the oven setting to broil and broil for 1 minute or until golden.
- 10serve hot.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Cheese and Pesto Italian Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.7
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 614.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: