Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yesterday I was struck with a baking urge but didn't want lots of cake/cookies/muffins lying around the house, waiting to fatten me up. So I made just two cookies! The whole recipe can made in a teacup (I used a plastic one). Feel free to double ,triple , quadruple the recipe without changing the time and temperature - I didn't change it from the recipe I adapted this from, and that was for 100 cookies.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together - don't bother using a mixer , I just used a teaspoon.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in flour, muesli and salt. If the mixture gets dry , add the water.
- Add the raisins.
- Roll into two small balls and place two inches apart on a piece of baking paper (a tray seemed too big). Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Leave for two minutes,then cool.