Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was one of the first things I started cooking. To this day my husband loves this meal and its great to make ahead and just throw in the oven when you are ready to eat. You can use any cream of whatever if you want this is just our favorite combination.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of broccoli soup
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 15 ounces mixed vegetables
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Place chicken thighs in bowl, cover with water and microwave for 20 minutes.
- Place one of the pie crust in bottom of square corning ware dish and then mix cream of mushroom and cream of broccoli together. Drain mixed veggies and stir them into soup mixture.
- Once chicken is done, drain water and slice into bite sized pieces. Add to mixture and then top with remaining pie crust. Poke holes in top of pie crust and place in oven.
- Allow to cook for 45 minutes or until golden brown.