blonde brownie for christmas treats
Make and share this Food for the Gods recipe from Food.com.
- Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients, toss in nuts and dates until well coated.
- Fold into wet ingredients.
- NOTE: Freeze or chill the dates for easy chopping.
- Bake 325ºF for 40-45 min in a 7x11 pan lined w/ foil.
Baked this more than once. Every single time, my friends love it. It's very moist...
My sister made these and they are soooo deliciously tempting. The title fits the recipe. You WILL eat this in one sitting bec they really are so good so be careful or you can really gain some lbs. I am saving the recipe for special occassions.
Great taste, and easy to prepare. My family loved it.