1 hr 15 mins
Great summer, fresh strawberry dessert. Enjoy!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Pour jello packet into a medium sized bowl.
- 22. Heat 1 cup of water to boil and pour over jello.
- 33. Stir well, till jello is dissolved.
- 44. Pour 1 cup cold water in bowl stir well and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes or until jello is slightly set up. It should be as thick as pudding.
- 55. While the jello is setting up, pour one can crushed pineapple along with juice into a large mixing bowl. Pour 1 large box of vanilla pudding over the top of the pineapple and stir to combine.
- 66. Add 4 cups mini marshmallows.
- 77. Add one 12 ounce container of thawed cool whip.
- 88. Stir all together with a wooden spoon.
- 99. Stir bowl of setting jello up well then pour it into the cool whip/marshmallow/pineapple mixture, stir to combine. set aside.
- 1010. Cut stems, wash and slice strawberries, add to jello mixture.
- 1111. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. You can make this dish up to 24 hours in advance if preferred.
- 1212. Enjoy, oh so good!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g