Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have this on a recipe card - no idea where it came from!
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped toping.
- Chill until serving.
I have a similar recipe that is made with SF vanilla pudding. My personal opinion is that using 16 oz of cool whip was too much. I ended up using a 29 oz can of pumpkin and 2+ teaspoons of pumpkin seasoning. Next time I'll just use 8 oz of cool whip. Makes a great dip for ginger snaps, vanilla wafers, graham crackers or apples.