- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375o.
- Pam a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds.
- Cook bacon in skillet over med heat until almost crisp,add onion cook stirring until bacon is crisp,drain.
- Spread bacon and onion in bottom of casserole.
- Beat bisquick, eggs milk salt and pepper with hand beater until almost smooth.
- Slowly pour egg mixture over bacon,sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes.