- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- coconut, Grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Fix topping by mixing milk, almond extract with dessert topping whip.
- Beat according to directions on package, set aside.
- Fold in peach pie filling, well drained fruit cocktail, marshmallows.
- Turn into square baking pan.
- Spread with Topping mix.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut, chill.