Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made for strawberries, but good with other fruits.
Make and share this Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (With Variations) recipe from Food.com.
- Make the whipped cream.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Serve with Strawberries or bananas or pineapple or your favorite fruit.
- Variation 1: add 1 tbs grated lime, lemon or orange rind
- Variation 2: add 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Variation 3: add 1/5 cup orange marmalade.