Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great fluffy icing.
Make and share this Fluffy Boiled Icing recipe from Food.com.
- Beat meringue powder and cold water until stiff, about 4 minutes.
- In large microwave safe measuring cup, stir sugar, corn syrup, and water.
- in microwave oven * bring syrup mixture to a boil ( approximately 5 minutes )
- Remove when boiling stops.
- Slowly add syrup to meringue mixture while beating on low speed.
- Beat on high speed for four minutes until stiff and glossy.
- * For stove top mix sugar, corn syrup, and water in a 2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, cool lightly and resume directions above.