Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Sunny Anderson's Two-Ingredient Recipes featured on the Rachael Ray show.
Make and share this Flourless Nutella Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs with stand mixer on highest speed until about triple in volume, about 6 minutes. The egg consistency is the key to making this recipe work, so don't try to save time on this step. Measure out Nutella into a glass bowl. Microwave for about 20 seconds to soften.
- Add in 1/3 of the egg mixture. Gently stir with a spatula in the same clockwise direction until all of the egg is mixed in and no streaks remain.
- Then add another 1/3 of egg mixture and fold again until no egg streaks remain.
- Pour in remaining third and make sure to scrape the foam that sticks to the mixing bowl into the batter and stir until no streaks remain.
- Pour batter into 4 8-ounce ramekins.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.