Recipe by loof
My mom used to make this when we were kids to get us to eat more fish. It's easy to make and kid-friendly. The recipe calls for flounder but I guess any mild white fish would work.
Top Review by Ceezie
I thought this was pretty good. I didn't have green pepper but had roasted red peppers. I salt and peppered the fish before I placed the sauce on it. I subbed tilapia for flounder and didn't roll it up just layed it flat. I cooked it just a bit longer. I will make this again but add more onion and possibly some garlic.
- 1 lb flounder fillets
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1⁄4 onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the pepper and onions.
- Roll the fish fillets jelly-roll style (from the short end) and place the bundles in a buttered baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the undiluted soup, chopped pepper and onions, thyme, worcestershire sauce and wine.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.