Recipe by GingerlyJ
This was orginally a pampered chef recipe. I make it often for wedding receptions
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lb flounder
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 mayer lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350
- on a baking sheet spread almonds in a single layer. bake 7-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- melt butter in a shallow baking dish in oven.
- place onions in dish and top with fish.
- in a small bowl mix lemon juice mayo and parsely and spread over fish.
- sprinkle with cheese and bake 15-20 minutes.
- top with almonds.