1/2 Photos of Florida Shrimp Cocktail on a Cracker
Douglas Poe's Note:
Great for a cocktail party. Tip: If you don't have time to make Cajun Crab Spread, buy it at your local supper market.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 crackers (I have used Ritz & Cobblestone Wheat Crackers)
- 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 16 large shrimp, cooked
- 1/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
Cajun Crab Spread (use 1/3 cup)
- 1Spread each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the Cajun Crab spread.
- 2Top evenly with the cocktail sauce and one shrimp.
- 3Sprinkle some of the finely chopped onions on top.
- 4Cajun Crab Spread:.
- 5Mix all ingredients together, chill for 2 hours. Adjust seasoning as desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florida Shrimp Cocktail on a Cracker
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 1025.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce