Recipe by RubyImage
I am all about flavor melding and this recipe is one of my favorites. there are several variations so feel free to experiment to find your favorite!
- 12 ounces albacore tuna (or yellow fin)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄8 cup ranch dressing
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped (bulb and green)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- garlic powder (sparingly)
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with the tuna and flake it up in your mixing bowl so there are no chunks. Add olive oil mayo or Greek yogurt depending on your preference and ranch dressing. Stir thoroughly. Add chopped celery, olives with pimentos, and onions. Mix thoroughly. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Taste as go along to adjust for your own preferences.
- For extra crunch add some chopped water chestnuts and for an even more Mediterranean feel add feta cheese throughout.