Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a diabetic cooking. I never like onion soup until I tried this recipe. I think this is very yummy.
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 5 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over low heat; add onion.
- Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until onion is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add water, bouillon granules, and worcestershire sauce, stirring well.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.