I got this recipe from a diabetic cooking. I never like onion soup until I tried this recipe. I think this is very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over low heat; add onion.
- 2Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until onion is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add water, bouillon granules, and worcestershire sauce, stirring well.
- 4Cover and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flavorful Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium beef bouillon granules