Great addition to practically any Latin American dish- from taquitos to taco salad! You can also use cilantro here, though I prefer parsley.
- Boil chicken breast, 1/2 of the onion sliced, and chiles until chicken is cooked through.
- Shred the chicken into bite size or smaller pieces.
- Fry in a skillet the other half of the onion, diced, the garlic, and the parsley leaves for 2-3 minutes, or until onions are soft.
- (I also like to add the boiled chile here to add a little kick.)
- Serve as meat for empanadas, taquitos, burritos, atop a taco salad, or use your imagination!