Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe by Howard Helmer
Make and share this Flaming Dessert Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add eggs beaten with water.
- When omelette is just wet on top add filling.
- Fold omelette in half and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Pour over brandy (caution: will ignite and caramelise).
- Spoon flaming brandy over omelette.
- When flame is out, top with small tub of sour cream.
- Garnish with additional strawberries and pecans.
- Serve from pan.