Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe came from the Grand Rapids Press. We have a recipe section once a week and they always highlight a particular person w/a posted recipe. This is a hit w/my kids. Similar to a wrap only baked. Kinda like pizza too. Feel free to add/delete as needed as you can't mess it up.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese
- 3⁄4 lb cooked ham, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove crusts from pouches: unfold crusts. Press out fold lines.
- Sprinkle each crust with parmesan cheese.
- Top each crust with ham, pepperoni and cheddar cheese to within 1 inch of edges.
- Loosely roll up each crust.
- Place rolls seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Fold ends under.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices.
I followed the recipe - it was okay. We didn't care for the pie crust but I will try pizza crust or even croissant dough next time.
delicious! I used ham and turkey and also added in some chopped green onion, I think this would also work well using pizza crust, thank you Sue, my DS enjoyed this!
Great lunch. I used up some leftover turkey along with the ham. Used some bbq sauce for myself for dipping. Turned out great. Great neal. Made for Zaar Stars.