Recipe by Happy Harry #2
There was a thread on CC about which choice you would make, mayo or Miracle Whip. Because of it,I went recipe hunting on the web and came up with this one.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup banana, ripe and mashed (2-3medium-sized)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (*)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dry to wet while stirring. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Cool completely.
- * Make sure your baking soda is still viable.