Recipe by sasha's kitchen
This is a Mexican seafood dish,I had a similar dish at a Mexican restaurant 2 weeks ago,since then I had always wanted to create one at home,I did some recipe research and used my imagination to create this one(my own version) last night for dinner,served w/ some Mexican red rice,black beans and corn tortillas,my husband and I enjoyed it!
- 1 lb salmon fillets or 1 lb any other white fish
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons diced green chilies
- sliced green onion, and lime wedge for serving
- pico de gallo
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- mexican cheese
- tapatio hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade:sprinkle fish w/ lemon juice and salt,cover and refrigerate for 20 minute.
- Sauce:Heat olive oil over medium high heat,saute the onion,bell pepper and garlic until crisp tender,stir in salsa verde and green chilies,bring to a boil.
- Combine:add the fish fillets to the sauce,skin side down,spoon some sauce over the top,reduce heat to low,cover and cook for 20 min,or until the fish is cooked.