Recipe by papergoddess
This is good, easy kid food. A simple, quick,and hearty meal for those busy weeknights.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is odd...I actually reviewed this a LONG time ago, but I guess it didnt make it here. This was a great dish for my family, fast and economical. But it was a little too bland for our tastes. I added a little tartar sauce on top, which helped, and I think next time I will add a little more dill to it! THANKS!
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons seasoning salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen fish sticks (about 18-20)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break apart hash browns; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Add onion, dill, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Stir in hash browns and cheese.
- Put mixture into a sprayed or greased 11x7x2-inch baking pan.
- Arrange fish sticks over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown and fish flakes with a fork.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.