Using parmesan cheese to crumb the fish makes a delicious change to breadcrumbs. Recipe from 'New World' brochure 24 August 2009
- Cut peel and pith away from two of the lemons.
- Slice the lemon into thin rounds, removing pips as you go. Set aside.
- Squeeze the juice from the third lemon.
- Mix the flour and cheese together on a plate. Coat the fish fillets with flour and cheese.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until it is hot. Add fish fillets to pan and cook for about 2 minutes before turning over and cooking the other side for a further 2 minutes. Lower the heat.
- Add lemon juice, lemon slices and capers to the pan and allow the juice to come to the boil.
- Transfer the fillets to a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley and ground black pepper.
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.