1/9 Photos of Fish Fillets With Lemon and Caper Sauce
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Using parmesan cheese to crumb the fish makes a delicious change to breadcrumbs. Recipe from 'New World' brochure 24 August 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peel and pith away from two of the lemons.
- 2Slice the lemon into thin rounds, removing pips as you go. Set aside.
- 3Squeeze the juice from the third lemon.
- 4Mix the flour and cheese together on a plate. Coat the fish fillets with flour and cheese.
- 5Heat the butter in a frying pan until it is hot. Add fish fillets to pan and cook for about 2 minutes before turning over and cooking the other side for a further 2 minutes. Lower the heat.
- 6Add lemon juice, lemon slices and capers to the pan and allow the juice to come to the boil.
- 7Transfer the fillets to a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley and ground black pepper.
- 8Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Fillets With Lemon and Caper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 190.0 mg
- Sodium 469.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 68.7 g