Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A light & crisp batter for your seafood
Make and share this Fish Batter recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup large ice cube
- 1⁄3 cup Wondra Flour
- 2 teaspoons sea salt or 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- Place Wondra Flour in seperate bowl for dredging.
- Combine all ingredients except ice & mix with whisk.
- Place ice in batter to keep batter cold while cooking.
- Dredge fish in Wondra Flour & shake off any excess, place fish in batter to coat. Gently deep fry fish in hot oil & cook until golden.
- Batter will coat approximately 2 to 2.5 pounds of fish.