Even Ritz crackers will work in place of saltines. Most recipes of this type don't mention crisping in the oven but you can always add that step. Spread crackers on a cookie sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring around about halfway through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the oil, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and powdered Ranch Dressing mix.
- 2Place crackers in a gallon freezer bag.
- 3Pour mixture over crackers and shake well careful not to break up the crackers.
- 4Let stand for about 15 minutes, turning over every so often.
- 5Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firecracker Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 423.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix