Prep 25 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Even Ritz crackers will work in place of saltines. Most recipes of this type don't mention crisping in the oven but you can always add that step. Spread crackers on a cookie sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring around about halfway through.
- Whisk together the oil, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and powdered Ranch Dressing mix.
- Place crackers in a gallon freezer bag.
- Pour mixture over crackers and shake well careful not to break up the crackers.
- Let stand for about 15 minutes, turning over every so often.
- Store in airtight container.