1/2 Photos of Finger-Licking Curried Chicken
Chef #214039's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed thyme
- 1 stalk scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless chicken pieces (breast, drumstick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium white potato, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, onion, and salt.
- 2Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- 3Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 4Heat oil in skillet over medium flame.
- 5Add chicken and sauté.
- 6Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium flame for 30 minutes.
- 7Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- 8Add onions and cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger-Licking Curried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 348.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless chicken pieces