Recipe by Ms B.
Use any flavor of jello that you wish. There are many interesting colors/flavors available that would be appropriate for any occasion. Cut the jello into squares or use cookie cutters to form shapes. Kids love this. Cook time includes chill time.
- 2 cups water
- 5 packages knox gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 (3 ounce) packages Jello gelatin, any flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the Knox gelatin in 2.5 cups of water.
- Boil two cups of water and add to the mixture.
- Stir in the flavored gelatin until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until solid (about 2 hours).
- Cut into 1 inch squares or use cookie cutters to produce interesting shapes.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge.