Recipe by Tish
Got this out of a recipe book from a previous owner of our house who left it behind called "Martini's and Whipped Cream". The instructions are vague but it sounds pretty good
Top Review by mianbao
This made a very good and super-easy dinner for us tonight. I used flounder. I must admit that I completely forgot to add the cream. It's too late now - it's all gone. Anyway, it was good. The cream wasn't missed, though I may try it next time. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.
- 1 lb fish fillet, frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 dash oregano or 1 dash tarragon
- 2 tablespoons cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fillets in half.
- Melt margarine in frying pan and brown onion and garlic until golden.
- Place fish in pan, covered by tomatoes, wine and parsley.
- Heat to boiling, cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add oregano and blend in cream, stirring until smooth.
- Serve garnished with parsley.