Recipe by SassyMom3
A baked fish dish, AQUATIC Filipino Style. Serve with white boiled rice with a baked fish, vegetables on top and lime Margaritas for a festive meal!
- 6 -8 red snapper fillets or 6 -8 grouper, may be substituted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 whole onion, finely minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato, with skin and seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pimentos, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon finely minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Season the fillets with lime juice, salt and pepper. Place in a shallow glass pan. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil. Saute onions, tomatoes and pimento until a saucelike consistency is obtained.
- Pour the sauce on the fish. Sprinkle the fish with parsley and bread cumbs.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes. Serve hot.