1/1 Photo of Filet O' Fish Sammie
Cooks, Shoots & Leafs's Note:
Inspired by McD's and made possible by Trader Joe's, this fast and easy knock-off is a delicious and satisfying hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the fish fillet (cod or halibut work best) according to package directions. (Trader Joe's has *amazing* breaded fillets!).
- 2When the fish has another minute to go, fork-split and toast the English muffin.
- 3Place cheese on one half of the toasted muffin, tartar sauce on the other, and sandwich the cod fillet in between.
- 4Enjoy with crisp oven fries and a side salad for near-instant dinner!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filet O' Fish Sammie
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded fish fillets