Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe and SO tastey! To make it like Red Lobster's I add garlic to the milk mixture, and once cooked spread garlic butter over the top. Mmmmm.... These freeze well!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (I used 1 1/2 cups mild cheddar and 1 1/2 cups mozza)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Whisk together dry ingredients, then stir in cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, and butter together.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Bake in greased muffin tins at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.