Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe this summer on the Internet. It was a hit at a cookout I took them too. Sort of a different twist on the traditional deviled egg.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- (I chose to add a few drops of tobassco to the eggs mixture for a little added zest).
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with cheese, mayonnaise, salsa, onion, sour cream and salt.
- Evenly fill the egg whites.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
these were very yummy. different but still delicious.