Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another recipe from Betty Crocker's "Speedy Stovetop Suppers" its tasty and original.
Make and share this Fiesta Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread 1/4 cup salsa in ungreased rectangular baking dish (13x9x2).
- Layer with 3 noodles and one third each of the chicken, beans, cilantro, salsa and cheese.
- Repeat 2 times with remaining noodles, chicken, beans, cilantro, salsa and cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.