Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another recipe from Betty Crocker's "Speedy Stovetop Suppers" its tasty and original.
Make and share this Fiesta Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread 1/4 cup salsa in ungreased rectangular baking dish (13x9x2).
- Layer with 3 noodles and one third each of the chicken, beans, cilantro, salsa and cheese.
- Repeat 2 times with remaining noodles, chicken, beans, cilantro, salsa and cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.