Recipe by Sea-town Chef
Another recipe from Betty Crocker's "Speedy Stovetop Suppers" its tasty and original.
- 9 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 (16 ounce) jars thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen southwestern chicken strips, thawed (fresh chicken tastes great also!)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 12 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread 1/4 cup salsa in ungreased rectangular baking dish (13x9x2).
- Layer with 3 noodles and one third each of the chicken, beans, cilantro, salsa and cheese.
- Repeat 2 times with remaining noodles, chicken, beans, cilantro, salsa and cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.