Fiesta Chicken and Rice(4 Ww Points)
- Drain tomatoes and green chiles, reserving liquid from each together in a 1-cup liquid measuring cup. Add water to reserved liquid to measure 1 cup; set aside.
- Chop tomatoes; set tomato and chiles aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium heat until hot. Add rice, onion, and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until rice is golden.
- Stir tomato, green chiles, reserved 1 cup liquid, chicken and remaining ingredients into rice mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Yields: 6 servings.
- WW Points: 4 pt.