Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Another recipe from Fiber One
- 2 (340.19 g) container non-fat strawberry yogurt or 2 (340.19 g) containermixed berry yogurt or 2 (340.19 g) container red raspberry yogurt
- 236.59 ml Fiber One cereal
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, halved or 236.59 ml raspberries
- 354.88 ml skim milk (fat-free)
- 1 banana, sliced
- In blender place all ingredients, cover and blend on high 10 seconds.
- Stop blender, scrape down sides then blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Super! Instead of a banana I used one scoop vanilla protein powder and this was tasty and filling until lunch. A half recipe is a generous portion for one person. Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Go Girl, this is delicious. I have been reading high fiber recipes all morning and not really finding anything different or that I felt my family would like. Well, this is it. I'm sipping on a great smoothie. I used blue berries, and skipped the banana, used vanilla no sugar yogurt and it is delicious! Will difinately be a staple at our house for snacks. Won't be letting the kids in the kitchen when I'm making it tho.