Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on a Swiss foodie site. :)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 100 g peas, frozen
- 125 g fromage frais or 125 g cream cheese
- 150 g ham, finely diced
- 1 egg, separated
- Pre-heat to 220° C (425° F - gas 7)
- Mix the frozen peas with the ham, cheese and the egg white.
- Roll out the puff pastry, and cut into 4 rectangles.
- Place the pea mixture on one half of each rectangle, leaving ½ cm spare all round.
- Wet the edges of the dough with water and fold the pastry, pressing the wetted edge firmly together.
- Brush the top of the pastry with egg yolk.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.