1/1 Photo of Fettuccini With Garlic, Green Onions & Mushrooms
Dave Dallas's Note:
Kitchen aromas are at their tantalizing best when preparing this sofrito. The addition of a German Riesling completes this wonderful process. Served over a bed of hot cooked fettuccinine, the only requirement of the diner is to take his or her time to savor the experience!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine (Riesling or any Liebfraumilch recommended)
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed (or 1 celery stalk finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (tops and all)
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 ounces hot cooked fettuccine pasta
- 1Heat butter and olive oil in deep skillet.
- 2Add garlic, onions, mushrooms and spices.
- 3Cover and sauté for 15 minutes.
- 4Add wine and tomatoes, uncover, and simmer until liquid is reduced by ½.
- 5Stir in hot cooked fettuccini and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini With Garlic, Green Onions & Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g