Recipe by Lorac
Feta cheese adds a special flavor to this colorful uncooked sauce made with fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, and ripe black olives.
Top Review by mums the word
This recipe has all the ingredients that I love with pasta. I did add a touch of fresh garlic and reduced the tomatoes to about 1 1/2 C as that was all I had on hand. This was delicious! Thanks Lorac, hope you are up and about really soon! Made for Lorac's Cookathon 2014.
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced ripe black olives
- 1⁄4 cup sliced fresh basil
- salt & fresh ground pepper