This dish looks so pretty and tastes so good! I found this at bbcgoodfood. I have been finding a lot of interesting dishes there so as soon as we try these out I will post them This was submitted January, 2010. I like it because it is budget freindly and low fat too!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 small sweet potatoes (about 200g each)
- 6 1/2 ounces tuna in water, drained or 6 1/2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1 small red chile, deseeded and chopped (if you choose, use some seeds)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves or 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1Scrub the sweet potatoes and prick all over with a fork.
- 2Place on a microwaveable plate and cook on High for 18-20 mins, or until tender.
- 3Split in half and place each one, cut-side up, on a serving plate.
- 4Spread the crumbled feta cheese or flake the drained tuna with a fork and divide between the sweet potatoes.
- 5Top with the red onion and chilli, then squeeze over the lime juice.
- 6Top with a dollop of yogurt and scatter over the coriander or parsley, to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese or Tuna Sweet-Potato Jackets
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 255.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: