Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish looks so pretty and tastes so good! I found this at bbcgoodfood. I have been finding a lot of interesting dishes there so as soon as we try these out I will post them This was submitted January, 2010. I like it because it is budget freindly and low fat too!! :)
- 4 small sweet potatoes (about 200g each)
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna in water, drained or 6 1⁄2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1 small red chile, deseeded and chopped (if you choose, use some seeds)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves or 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and prick all over with a fork.
- Place on a microwaveable plate and cook on High for 18-20 mins, or until tender.
- Split in half and place each one, cut-side up, on a serving plate.
- Spread the crumbled feta cheese or flake the drained tuna with a fork and divide between the sweet potatoes.
- Top with the red onion and chilli, then squeeze over the lime juice.
- Top with a dollop of yogurt and scatter over the coriander or parsley, to serve.