Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
The recipe is from Kraft. Makes a great summertime salad.
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 3⁄4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Toss together the baby greens, strawberries, cheese and almonds.
- Before serving drizzle with dressing.
This is a very nice salad. I made exactly as stated. Next time I will add some chicken to make it a full meal. Made for photo tag.
This is a really nice light salad. It all goes very nicely together. I used Paul Newman's dressing so it was super quick. Thanks Paula!