Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I made off of then Kraft Foods web site and absolutely loved it. I am a huge fan of sweet and savory dishes and this one fits the bill perfectly!
- 170.09 g package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 354.88 ml water
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 12 slice bacon
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped (I used candied)
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix stuffing mix, water, butter and raisins in 13x9-inch baking dish
- Wrap 2 bacon slices around each chicken breast half, and place on stuffing mixture Sprinkle with pecans
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.