Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My brother-in-law brought this Cheese Ball to my mother's house yesterday and it was gone in a matter of minutes.....So good with crackers and a big family around to enjoy it.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet pickle relish (do not drain)
- 3 cups mild cheddar cheese (mini shredded)
- Ritz cracker crumbs
- Mix cream cheese, relish and mini shredded cheese.
- Form into a one large cheese ball or two smaller ones.
- Roll in crushed Ritz crackers and serve along with more crackers or chips -- .