Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Tangy blue cheese and Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning combine to create a burger that's just bursting with flavor!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mccormick grill mates hamburger seasoning
- 8 hamburger buns or 8 kaiser rolls
- 8 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 8 tomatoes, slices (optional)
- condiments (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, cheese, onion and hamburger seasoning in bowl. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.