Kittencal's Juicy Blue Cheese Hamburgers/Burgers
If you are a lover of blue cheese then you will love these burgers! they are at their best when cooked on the grill --- yield is only estimated depending on the size of your burgers you should get 6 good size burgers -- you may add in about 3 tablespoon finely grated raw potato for even more juiciness but no more than 3 tablespoons ---plan ahead the patties must be refrigerated for 24 hours to develop the flavors --- also see my recipe#208583
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 12 ounces blue cheese, finely crumbled (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb (or more if needed)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape into 6 balls (you can make 8 smaller if desired).
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours to blend the flavors.
- Grill or cook as desired until cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite condiments.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Mmmmmmm, blue cheese - glad we both love it. This is one of those recipes that unless you cook it you couldn't quite put your finger on what was in it. We had the burgers on plain toasted rolls with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and bell peppers - it needed nothing else.<br/>Thanks Kittencal - cholesterol and taste buds ten - healthy body four!