Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
make sure to use a good metal skillet
Make and share this Favorite Gluten Free Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven 425 and place skillet in oven.
- add the vinegar to the milk and set aside, do not mix.
- mix eggs, oil, honey.
- in a separate bowl stir cornmeal, salt, soda, and powder.
- add milk to eggs, add dry to that.
- grease the pan and pour the mixture in.
- bake 20 to 25 min until toothpick comes out clean and top is golden.