- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 3⁄4 cups yellow cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 425 and place skillet in oven.
- add the vinegar to the milk and set aside, do not mix.
- mix eggs, oil, honey.
- in a separate bowl stir cornmeal, salt, soda, and powder.
- add milk to eggs, add dry to that.
- grease the pan and pour the mixture in.
- bake 20 to 25 min until toothpick comes out clean and top is golden.